Tuesday 28 July 2015

Her Diary 

I’m unable to see things. My vision’s blurred…
[Clearing my watery eyes]..Yeah, Now..now I see you!
See you..drifting away..miles uncountable..

Blurry though, I stare at you walking slowly towards the No-Me-zone..
You have starved yourself dear…
That baby-pink shirt which used to fit you inch by inch now hangs like a robe..
Those denims which flaunted your perfect butts now are sorry too..
Your curvaceous body that could make anybody crazy is unhappy being reduced to skeleton..
Your eyes that radiated blinding shine once is now hollowed enough to reveal your excruciating pain..

I?..I am one ready to be buried back to earth!
Man!! These watering eyes and heavy heart are disabling me to watch you one last time…
Why on earth is the word Goodbye invented even??

Well, the first time I saw you, I married you in my air bubble.
Why everywhere in the crowd I looked for you??
Why seeing you every-time I saw you made my adrenaline rush??
Why did I made space for you in my bed wishing you would fly in at midnight??
Why seeing you with Any-Her burned my inside??

I recollect you loved my watering nose wetting your shirt as I sobbed hugging you tight..
I recollect while you enjoyed untangling my hairdo, I loved breathing in your nostalgic fragrance..
I remember we couldn’t kiss for the first time because every time we tried, a big laugh escaped through us..
I also remember how bad you are at applying nail paint..
I remember…..

Once when we were busy ogling at literature..
You- Hey!
I- Yeah?
You-I love you!
I (suppressing my smile)-Shut-up and study man!
You -Nooo..Please!!!!!
I-what!! I’m already married!
You(with sheepy eyes)- When? whom?
I-To you..Long ago…
You(amazed look)- I never had a honeymoon then!!!!!!!

Today the same you stands in front of me with a straight face failing to show the love we had, though your sore eyes reveal your last night..
Ouch!! That cold look piercing my soul inside..

You-Sorry, I cant any more.
I- Why???
You-There are many reasons, I cant enlist them.
I- You have none. There’s something too dark inside you to be shared.
You (kissing my forehead)- Please take care..and you turned back ready to depart..

 I couldn’t move.Momentarily paralyzed I watched you walking away with your bag-pack you used to take only for long tours..yeah, this is long one indeed!
A voice unable to find an opening screamed inside me-“Hey!Hey!Hey!Stop!Please!Hey Listen!NO”
You stopped and turned back.
Yes! Thank God! I knew it.

I could see your tear-filled eyes; you flied a kiss and said-“Laters Baby”
I crashed to ground. Fainted. Woke up only to find you GONE..FOR EVER!
– Jasmine Dugar

No comments:

Post a Comment