Tuesday 28 July 2015

Unlike Rainbows and Butterflies!



Unlike Rainbows and Butterflies!


A simple love with a complex touch
 When you touch someone's heart,its limitless.
No this is not a mournful prose of lost love,its an eulogy of tender words that kindles the forgotten smiles.Love is like scattered rain;not here not there but everywhere.The rhythm of the rain coincides the beating of my heart.


I lend my ink to thoughts of you,what comes out is solitary .I drove for miles and miles and wound up at your doors.I've always had you but somehow needed some more.Knowing all that makes you for who you are, i knew you'd try too hard.Now can you see me above your head when you lie on bed?
For my life has been spent sailing to find your shore in the sea of strangers.You're in my highs and lows;in my mind you come to and fro.You are like sun to night like momentary gold.Like dawn dimming the glowing stars.

I tend to be insecure but it doesn't matter anymore.Life is not all about rainbows and sunshine ,its compromise that moves us along.For life is how two souls find their last but integral piece in one another. Along the chest lies the heart,in the heart bubbles the beats.Your desire reigns the beats. With every beat grows the pain but its the only essence of your i possess.I don't mind spending every day out on your corner in pouring rain.Dancing straight until it pains.To spend your love until you're broke.But sometimes loving you is like chasing the cloud.I am like a lonely kite lost in flight that you had once blown.

It was question i wanted to ask though i knew what's gonna come-Do you love me? In your hesitation i found the answer.A song cannot be un-sung;A feeling cannot be un-felt.For I was high with chaos that controlled my mind i ain't hear your whispered goodbye and you got on a plane to never return again.That's how you are like flicker of the blown candle.

They said you are not coming home but they also said the world was flat!There will be a light in the hall and keys under the mat if you wish to come back.There will be a smile on my face and coffee hot and we'd pretend that you were never gone.




No comments:

Post a Comment